Sunday, February 21, 2010

How To Build A Covered Wagon Landrun



Your hair
flushed my nakedness. Your fluency reveals

me And your mouth again. Nobody cared
be found.
place me among so many people.
The promise of flying,
and leave the mind.
not go back there, I said.
I did not want to watch.
The smoke covered his room and pretended
,
looked behind me.

The musicians stopped playing.
People began to withdraw.
Fair when they began to listen,
the same sound, music
Universal,
to watch us both.
And the room was stained,
doing a song.

The subtle in your presence,
and your way of being drunk
my patience, I do not care
waiting.
Just watch,
your Venusian body,
your case, your gestures,
something in your eyes.
I will not ask, but today
write,
and I can dance.

The tenderness of yesterday, we again found
,
today on paper.
scary awakening
but I will not return.
not like us to explain
know well, is wanting
shine. Your neck

Felino,
and what you do while walking,
cloy the senses,
in a unique dance.
write the stars, your voice
Mercurial,
that the high heavens,
a Lunar Eclipse,
murmured love,
and the same end,
in one song.

0 comments:

Post a Comment